Here is another nail tutorial and this time it is on romantic nails, and perfect for Valentines Day!
I used the colour "Pink" form Sally Hansen, which has a little bit of shine.
1. Put the pink onto a little bit more than a quarter of your nails
2. Wait for it to dry and put a layer of glitter/sparkles onto the tips (pink)
3. Put clear nail polish onto the area where the pink and clear area meet - this will act as a glue for the pearls
4. Next put pearl gems onto the part where the pink meets the clear area (Using pearl gems gives it a soft look)
If you do not have pearls, simply dot the area with glitter
5. If you want to add more to the nails, I suggest adding a heart (I added a pink heart)
6. Top coat