About Me

My photo
♥ 20 ♥ Family ♥ Boyfriend ♥ True friends ♥ University - Social Science ♥

Monday, January 24, 2011

Minimize your pores forever with Estee Lauder's Idealist - pore minimizing skin refinisher

Hi everyone! So I've already made a video about this product back in September, but that time was when I just started using it not too long ago so I wasn't sure that it would work long term. So this is an update on the product. I've been using this product for around 5 months now and I do see an improvement! My pores are not as visible as before! This product is a little pricey though. As I've mentioned in my video before, if you do not have a huge problem with pores then I do not suggest spending money on this product since you may not need it as much as I do. I suggest getting some masks for pores. I use this product before I go to sleep at night as a treatment. Anyway I hope this helped :)


Here is the video for this product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment